BLUE SEA DC DIN Ammeter 0-100A with Shunt 1054
|Backlighting Amperage||16mA @ 12V DC
20mA @ 24V DC
|Connection||2 wire to DC positive and negative|
|Meter Current||1mA at full scale|
|Shunt Type||External 50mV@full scale|
|Weight||0.53lb (0.24 kg)|
Blue Seas DC DIN Ammeter 0-100A with Shunt – 1054
Blue Seas DC DIN Ammeter 0-100A with Shunt – 1054 Easy to read European style, 72mm design, analog DC meter with backlighting for low light conditions. Comes with a terminal cover to prevent accidental short circuit.
Meters are necessary in a boat’s electrical system to manage the system: avoiding overload of shore cords, when to charge battery banks and when chargers and alternators are not functioning properly, etc.
- Standard European 72mm design
- White matte dial with black printed scale and knife-edge pointer
- Backlit meter face (separate 12 or 24V DC backlight connections)
- Terminal cover included to prevent accidental short circuit
- Includes appropriate external DC shunt, when required