BLUE SEA M-Series Battery Switch 6004
|Switch Type||Single Circuit ON-OFF|
|Maximum Voltage||48V DC|
|Intermittent Rating||500A (5 min)|
|Cranking Rating 30 sec||900A|
|Mounting Holes||Accept #10 Screw|
|Terminal Stud Size||3/8″ – 16 (M10)|
|Weight||0.62lb (0.28 kg)|
NEW – Available February 2017
BLUE SEA M-Series Battery Switch 6004 – Single Circuit ON-OFF with Locking Key – Red
SINGLE CIRCUIT ON-OFF BATTERY SWITCH
300 Amps continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines.
The BLUE SEA M-Series Battery Switch 6004 is the mini battery switch that outperforms switches twice its size.
Blue Sea Systems’ m-Series Battery Switch, available in four practical models, is a great choice for most boaters. Its “mini” size, flexible mounting options, and current-carrying capacity make this battery switch a wise choice. The m-Series switch is versatile enough to meet just about any battery switch application for small and medium-size boats. It is very compact, measuring less than 3″ by 3″ (7.6cm X 7.6cm), making it ideal for installations where there are size and space constraints. In spite of its size, its current-carrying capacity exceeds many standard-size switches.
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Studs accept 3/8″ (M10) ring terminals
- 7/8″ (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Blue Sea Systems one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- Isolating cover protects rear contacts
- Breakout tabs allow wire access in any direction