BLUE SEA M-Series Battery Switch 6005
|Switch Type?||Single Circuit ON-OFF|
|Alternator Field Disconnect?||No|
|Maximum Voltage||48V DC|
|Terminal Stud Torque||120 in-lb (13.56 Nm)|
|Intermittent Rating?||500A (5 min)|
|Cranking Rating 10 sec?||1500A|
|Cranking Rating 1 min?||775A|
|Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables||1.12in (28.45 mm)|
|Cable Size to Meet Ratings||4/0 AWG (120mm?)|
|Mounting Holes||Accept #10 Screw|
|Terminal Stud Size||3/8″ – 16 (M10)|
|Weight||0.62lb (0.28 kg)|
UPDATED – Available February 2017
BLUE SEA M-Series Battery Switch 6005 -?Mini On-Off Battery Switch with Key – Red?
SINGLE CIRCUIT ON-OFF BATTERY SWITCH
300 Amps continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines.
The BLUE SEA M-Series Battery Switch 6005 is the mini battery switch that outperforms switches twice its size.
Blue Sea Systems’ m-Series Battery Switch, available in four practical models, is a great choice for most boaters. Its “mini” size, flexible mounting options, and current-carrying capacity make this battery switch a wise choice. The m-Series switch is versatile enough to meet just about any battery switch application for small and medium-size boats. It is very compact, measuring less than 3″ by 3″ (7.6cm X 7.6cm), making it ideal for installations where there are size and space constraints. In spite of its size, its current-carrying capacity exceeds many standard-size switches.
- Removable Key
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Studs accept 3/8″ (M10) ring terminals
- 7/8″ (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Blue Sea Systems one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
- Isolating cover with three snap-in side pieces protects rear contacts and allows sire access in any direction
- Case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting options
- Switches a single battery to a single load group
- Ignition protected?safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats