MG Master HV – Battery Management Controller HV 800V – 500
|Supply Voltage:||24 VDC
(18 VDC to 32 VDC)
|Maximum HV current continuous:||500 A|
|Dimensions:||430 x 329 x 121 mm|
MG Energy Monitor Battery system monitoring HV 800V – 500 MGMHV800500
The MG Master HV is the safety and control unit of the battery system. It protects the connected battery modules against overcharging, over-discharging, over- and under-temperature, and controls the balancing of the battery cells. The system works stand-alone and requires no user interactions during normal operation.
If, however, user input is required, e.g. during an error, a warning is raised. Actions required depending on the type of warning.
- Integrated pre-charge circuit;
- Safety contactors in positive and negative power paths;
- High-Voltage Interlock Loop (HVIL);
- Internal event logging;
- CAN-Bus communication;
- State-Of-Health and State-Of-Charge tracking;
- Monitoring of all battery parameters (cell voltage, temperatures, balancing);