|Part Number:||S50P36 Marine|
|Daily output in summer (Wh/d):||50 W|
|Rated Voltage (V):||19.15 V|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H:||431 x 243 x 3|
|Weight (Kg):||0.9 Kg|
M Series 50W Semi-Flexible Solar Panel
The?Solara S50P36?is the best choice when you need to achieve maximum electricity yields even in unfavourable conditions. The?panel features 36 crystalline high-performance cells that reliably transform as much sunlight as possible. A sophisticated, shockresistant top surface and seawater-proof embedding of the solar cells serve to protect the panels against shock and water damage even in the roughest weather.
The Solara M-series has been specially designed for use on boats, life rafts, caravans and many other mobile applications.
The unique dimpled surface offers the dual benefits of a ?prismatic effect? refracting the light from all different angles onto the cells and also acts as a non-slip surface.
The Solara Premium panels can be mounted with screws or with glue.
- Maximum stability through stainless steel mounting plate
- Thanks to innovative cell-chaining technique semi-flexible?(up 3%) mountable
- Foot traffic at a fixed, fully-scale application on firm?ground
- Teflon-like extremely resistant protective film on?front and back
- Particularly flat and glued screwed cable outlet?with strain relief
- Unique serial number clearly on the front of the?module
- Extremely high yields through the use of crystalline high?performance cells
- Maximum daily yield by additional single cells
- Powerful low-light performance ? High yields even?under cloudy and partially shaded conditions
- External cell protector with bypass diodes offers?protection against cell overheating (Hot-Spots) is included
- Manufactured exclusively in Germany
|Dimensions||43.1 × 24.3 × 0.3 cm|