|Part Number:||S320P41 Marine|
|Daily output in summer (Wh/d):||320?W|
|Rated Voltage (V):||21.81 V|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H:||798 x 695 x 3|
|Weight (Kg):||3.7 Kg|
M Series 320W Semi-Flexible Solar Panel
The Solara M-series has been specially designed for use on boats, life rafts, caravans and many other mobile applications.
The Solara S320P41M is the best choice when you need to achieve maximum electricity yields even in unfavourable conditions. The?panel features 41 crystalline high-performance cells that reliably transform as much sunlight as possible. A sophisticated, shock resistant top surface and seawater-proof embedding of the solar cells serve to protect the panels against shock and water damage even in the roughest weather.
The unique dimpled surface offers the dual benefits of a ?prismatic effect? refracting the light from all different angles onto the cells and also acts as a non-slip surface.
The Solara Premium panels can be mounted with screws or with glue.
- Maximum stability through stainless steel mounting plate
- Thanks to innovative cell-chaining technique semi-flexible?(up 3%) mountable
- Foot traffic at a fixed, fully-scale application on firm?ground
- Teflon-like extremely resistant protective film on?front and back
- Particularly flat and glued screwed cable outlet?with strain relief
- Unique serial number clearly on the front of the?module
- Extremely high yields through the use of crystalline high?performance cells
- Maximum daily yield by additional single cells
- Powerful low-light performance ? High yields even?under cloudy and partially shaded conditions
- External cell protector with bypass diodes offers?protection against cell overheating (Hot-Spots) is included
- Manufactured exclusively in Germany
|Dimensions||79.8 × 69.5 × 0.3 cm|