Victron 24V 100A (3) Skylla-i Charger
|Input Voltage Range:||185-265 V|
|Maximum AC input current @ 180 VAC||20?A|
|Charge Voltage ‘absorption’ (V DC):||28,8 V|
|Charge Current?(A):||3 x 100 A (max total output: 100A)|
|Charge current starter batt. (A)||na|
|Battery capacity (Ah)||500-1000 Ah|
|Operating temp.range:||-20 to 60?C (0-140?F)|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH:||405?x 250 x 150|
Victron 24V 100A (3) Skylla-i?Charger
24V 100A 1 plus 1 output Battery?Charger
The?Victron 24V 100A (3)?Skylla-i?Charger:?three full current outputs to charge 3 battery banks
Features 3 isolated outputs. All outputs can supply the full rated output current.
Aluminium epoxy powder coated cases with drip shield and stainless steel fixings. Circuit boards are protected with an acrylic coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
Next to a CAN bus (NMEA2000) interface, a rotary switch, DIP switches and potentiometers are available to adapt the charge algorithm to a particular battery and its conditions of use.
- Synchronised parallel operation
- The right amount of charge for a lead-acid battery: variable absorption time
- Preventing damage due to excessive gassing: the BatterySafe mode
- Less maintenance and ageing when the battery is not in use: the Storage mode
- To increase battery life: temperature compensation
- Battery voltage sense
- Suitable for AC and DC supply (AC-DC and DC-DC operation)
- Li-Ion (LiFePO4) ready