Victron 24V 80A (1 1) Skylla-i Charger
|Input Voltage Range:||185-265 V|
|Maximum AC input current @ 180 VAC||16 A|
|Charge Voltage ‘absorption’ (V DC):||28,8 V|
|Charge current starter batt. (A)||4A|
|Battery capacity (Ah)||400-800 Ah|
|Operating temp.range:||-20 to 60?C (0-140?F)|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH:||405?x 250 x 150|
Victron 24V 80A (1 1) Skylla-i?Charger
24V 80A 1 plus 1 output Battery?Charger
The?Victron 24V 80A (1 1)?Skylla-i?Charger : two outputs to charge 2 battery banks.
Features 2 isolated outputs. The second output, limited to approximately 4 A and with a slightly lower output voltage, is intended to top up a starter battery.
Aluminium epoxy powder coated cases with drip shield and stainless steel fixings. Circuit boards are protected with an acrylic coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
Next to a CAN bus (NMEA2000) interface, a rotary switch, DIP switches and potentiometers are available to adapt the charge algorithm to a particular battery and its conditions of use.
- Synchronised parallel operation
- The right amount of charge for a lead-acid battery: variable absorption time
- Preventing damage due to excessive gassing: the BatterySafe mode
- Less maintenance and ageing when the battery is not in use: the Storage mode
- To increase battery life: temperature compensation
- Battery voltage sense
- Suitable for AC and DC supply (AC-DC and DC-DC operation)
- Li-Ion (LiFePO4) ready