Victron BlueSolar SPP150-12
|Norminal Power (W)||140|
|Max Power Voltage (V)||20|
|Max Power Current (A)||7.78|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (V)||21.6|
|Short- Circuit Current (A)||8.85|
|Module Size (mm)||1480 x 673 x 35|
Victron BlueSolar SPP140-12
140W Polycrystalline Rigid Glass Solar Panel
The Victron BlueSolar SPP140-12 Polycrystalline Rigid Glass Solar Panel from Victron Energy is of the highest quality: The high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roofmounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
The BlueSolar panels have an exceptional low-light performance and a high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum. When the panels are shaded, the high performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by the shade.The BlueSolar panels from Victron Energy have a 25-year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
Part No VI/SPP021401200
Nominal power (W): 140
Max-power voltage (V): 20
Dimensions (mm) L x W x H: 1480 x 673 x 35mm
Weight (Kg): 12